I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Classic Films

Thoughts for today from Amber...

As you may know, I am a film nut. I've been watching classic movies lately, particularly those still on that ancient device known as a VCR. Oh, yeah, baby-- I'm going old-school. Here's a few reviews of some of these movies that I've watched very recently.

Dead Poets Society: Very good film, right up to about ten/fifteen minutes before the end. Made me very angry, that ending, and I've been ranting about it to my family all morning. If you watch this film and don't want to be very mad at the end, I reccommend watching it until the end of the play (if you watch it you'll know when that is. I don't want to give anything away).

Dirty Dancing:  Excellent film! Great music, brilliant acting, and naturally I love Patrick Swayze, so there you go. Highly reccommend.

Real Genius: Very funny, bawdy humor. Easy to follow and not such a critical storyline that you can't do other things while watching it. I wanted to slap Chris Knight sometimes, but that only made it funnier to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment