I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Monday, December 19, 2011

Finals and a Prayer

Thoughts for today from Amber...

Dear God,
As you may know, today I have my Physics final. I also have my History final. As you may also know, these happen to be my two worst subjects. How exactly they managed to fall on the same day of testing, I do not know, but I'M FREAKING OUT.
Normally, I'd be asking for a little divine help. You know, expand my brain a little to help my testing ability. But, God, I'm not sure that'll do it today. See, I forgot to study last night, so testing ability might not cut it.
Instead, I am requesting that you drop a sudden blizzard over Indiana. Please shut down school until after Christmas.
Also, if you have any extra Michael Buble-s hanging around that you don't need, I'll take one off your hands.
Love, Amber.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment