I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And We're Back!

Thoughts for today from Amber...

Welcome back, dear Readers! School has started up again in lovely Greenwood, Indiana, and yours truly is finally a senior!

But first, summer vacation. My family went out west to see the Grand Canyon. Now, maybe you've been there before, or maybe not, but believe me when I say that you have GOT to get out there at least once in your life. I was a skeptic the whole way there ("It's a big hole in the ground. This is so stupid. Why are we driving 1600 miles for a big freaking HOLE?!") but when we finally got there... WHOA. It takes a lot to render me speechless, but there you have it.

Also, I went to see Brave and Ice Age: Continental Drift. I recommend them both, as they are terrifically funny.

Now then, back to my being a senior.
Yeah, so I'm thrilled.

The classes are okay, though Calculus may be a bit difficult, and Biology II is supposed to have a pretty large work load. Other than those two, though, I think it's going to be a pretty good year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment