I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Monday, November 14, 2011

*Yawn*

Thoughts for today from Amber...

Oh my GOD I'm tired... I just couldn't fall asleep last night! Got maybe 2-3 hours maximum of sleep, which major-sucks compared to my usual 8-9 hours... Anyway, I was kind of thinking about the whole Zodiac thing, so here's a list of all the signs and what they mean about you as a person. For the record, I'm a Scorpio.

Aries - March 21 - April 20:  Active, intelligent, powerful, impulsive, irritable
Taurus - April 21 - May 2:  Clever, self-confident, tactful, sociable, intelligent
Gemini - May 22 - June 21:  Scholarly, polite, critical, shy, reserved
Cancer - June 22 - July 22:  Independent, harsh, unhappy, sickly, expert
Leo - July 23 -August 21:  Stubborn, strong, independent, humanitarian, generous
Virgo - August 22 - September 23:  Poet, scholarly, artistic, good memory, reserved
Libra - September 24 - October 23:  Tactless, arrogant, wicked, frank, pompous
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22:  Adventurous, bold, reckless, stubborn, impulsive
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22:  Intense, reliable, happy, short-tempered, musician
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20:  Active, humorous, witty, stubborn, meddlesome.
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19:  Honest, loyal, artistic, poetic, self-esteem
Pisces - February 20- March 20:  Honest, unselfish, trustworthy, peaceful, gullible

So, it got me almost exactly. Anybody else?

No comments:

Post a Comment