I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Monday, November 21, 2011

Harvey

Thoughts for today from Amber...

Okay, first of all. If you haven't seen the play Harvey, which I mentioned last Friday, GO FIND IT. I couldn't stop laughing ALL NIGHT. Basically, the play is about a man named Elwood whose best friend is a pooka, which appears to him in the form of a six-foot-one-and-a-half-inch white rabbit named Harvey. Harvey is invisible to everyone but Elwood, and the play is centered around Elwood's sister trying to commit him to a mental hospital. Much hilarity ensues, including the accidental committing of Elwood's sister rather than Elwood himself.

Everyone at GHS who helped to put on this play has my eternal respect and fandom, particularly Nathan Sheryak, Mallory Ward, Hannah Miller, A.J. Vleck, and the big empty space that played Harvey. If I tried to list everybody that was in the play, this entry would be much too long, so you all know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment