I just made a new Voki. See it here:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Youtube > Radio

Thoughts for today from Amber...

Okay, so unless you live under a rock (or possibly in another country; sorry, my Out-Of-America readers), you've most likely heard The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. It's a good song; it's got a fun hook and a good beat. Still, you haven't fully enjoyed the song until you've watched the music video! I saw it last night--yes, I know I'm behind on the trends again--and I swear I almost died laughing. It was truly hysterical, and even more impressive since they did the entire video in one take (for you non-film junkies, that means they didn't stop filming or do multiple locations or anything. It was done almost like a play)! Watch it, and I dare you not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment